This is my third assignment in the Gesture & Meaning module. I've fallen behind quite a bit and should really complete all 6 assignments by mid-June, which I can't see happening. I originally started on the level 2 Landscape module in June 2014 but really couldn't progress with it. I changed to G&M in October 2014 and found it to be much more my cup of tea.
Unfortunately, I had to take 8 months sabbatical and only got back on track in October last year. I've just sent assignment 2 - finding your voice - to my tutor, Katrina Whitehead and am now about to start work on the project exercises and assignment 3. I had to refrain from reading section 3 as I knew it would take me over and I wouldn't finish section 2 properly.
So, here we go and I'm really keen to get back to it. As we only have a small cottage in Lyme Regis I've hired a room at the local Internet Business Centre for a 3-hour session twice a week and as it is a really boring room, find I can really concentrate on working.
No comments:
Post a Comment